Our customer, who is looking for a key person, is a forerunner in the field of sustainable energy production. They’ve set their sights on providing the world with renewable energy, but they need your help with it! They’re currently looking for a solutions architect to join their agile team – do you want to hop on board and strive for change?⚡️
As a solution architect you would be in the key role between business and tech teams. How business needs can be implemented into the technologies used. Translate business to tech solutions. You would be taking care of several different people e.g. Lead and guide developers, translate business needs to development teams. This means that some developing knowledge or background can be very beneficial in this role. In this specific role you would be working on three major development projects for the company.
If these points ring a bell for you, this project might be perfect for you:
– You have senior level experience in a similar architect, planning and leading roles
– You have confidence to lead many groups of people and make decisions that steer the projects
– You understand data and have knowledge of data based decisions in business
– You have experience in being part of development projects and also in developing
– You’re social and efficient in communicating with different stakeholders of the company
Does this sound good to you? Do not hesitate to send us a message via Slack or email!
Tech Stack: React, NodeJS, MongoDB, Different APIs, JIRA & Confluence
Duration: 12 months + possible continuation
Location: Hybrid, Espoo