Are you a thorough-minded game artist looking for the next project? Are you interested in to work at a Swedish game studio being a part of an international team working an AAA 3rd person co-op shooter? In case this sounds like your cup of tea, please read more!
Our customer is looking for a consultant with excellent social skills to support the 3D art outsourcing pipelines as well as ensure that game implementations are optimized. The tasks will also include to safeguard quality of deliveries by reviewing low poly drafts of 3D art assets and maintaining relationships with external art teams. On top of these, partnering with art leads, creating necessary briefs for assignments that are outsourced and owning the feedback loop from external iterations would be on your table.
In order to success in the project, you should find yourself in these:
– Experience from outsourcing management
– At least 5 years in the games industry
– Experience working as a 3D artist in game development with a keen eye for quality
– Familiar with 3D art pipeline tech and optimization details in game development
– Well versed in collaborating in a multinational environment
Duration: The start is during April, and the project continues 3-6 months
Location: Remote (but you have to be able to work during 10am-3pm CET)