Start date: Asap
Location: Oslo or Remote
Our client develops software and systems that help customers who conduct trend and market research.
– A platform for market research online communities (MROC). The platform is used for qualitative surveys (such as live chat, forums, etc.),
– A service that automatically calls approx. 100,000 respondents every week, and delivers interview answers to the Norwegian Corona Monitor.
– An event-driven data-lake solution that enables customers to deliver market research data in near real-time.
The tasks will include everything from problem-solving and product design — together with customers — via implementation of backend and frontend components, to deployment in production; and even operating and maintaining their products over time.
– Is constructive and solution-oriented, and has the will and ability to quickly learn new technology if necessary.
– Has the ability to both see the big-picture whole of a system and how the system fits into its surroundings.
– Has the ability to focus on isolated parts of a system, as well as reflect on how changes in details will affect the systems around it.
– Is familiar with both server and client side development.
Nice to have:
– Have read one or more of Edward Tufte’s books (on visualizing information).
– Have read or know the principles in the books (the more, the better) «Pragmatic Programming», «Programming Pearls», «Code Complete (2)», «The Productive Programmer» and «The Art of Computer Programming».
– Has experience with and/or good knowledge of The Open Web Application Security Project (OWASP)’s Application Security Verification Standard (ASVS) and their Top Ten list.