Hi you! 🎵
Interested in working in a multinational music streaming and media company? Have senior level experience in full stack developing? Look no further, we have your opportunity right here!
Our client indeed is looking for an experienced full stack developer to join their team. You would be joining a team of talented developers that are holding a shared interest in distributed backend systems, their scalability and continued development. The company works together in autonomous teams that take full responsibility for their own part of the services ecosystem.
The company believes in the growth and empowerment of their people. To that effect, they promote an open and proactive culture where engineers are encouraged to learn and contribute in ways outside the usual coding assignment. Thus we believe that in this role you can happily be your normal self and deepen your earlier knowledge and skills.
What is included in this project:
– Together with the other engineers in the team, you will implement new and improve existing micro service integrations
– You will work together with the RnD of the company to understand their APIs and negotiate API contracts
– Backend and frontend coding for most of the tasks
– Improving the overall architecture and health of the systems and driving things to completion
We think you will rock in this project if these points fit with you:
– You love working with like minded professionals
– You get fueled by excellent and efficient collaboration and communication with other teams
– You are not afraid to bring your experience, expertise and new ideas to the table when making decisions together
– You have senior full stack engineer experience working in a larger company
– They would also appreciate Java, Asyncio, React, Typescript and Mobx knowledge!
Does this sound like music to your ears? If so, hit us up with a slack message, an email or leave an application to this post!
Duration: 6 months+