Start date: Asap
Our client is looking for an Embedded Software Engineer.
– Work assignments may include definition of requirements, design, documentation, coding, testing and maintenance of new components as well as legacy components
– Develop products and software according to the requirements and quality demands
– Develop and maintain automated test suites
– 5+ years relevant experience with product development
– 5+ years relevant experience with embedded SW development
– 5+ years experience with C programming Basic Linux knowledge
– Familiar with some RTOS and multi threaded software development
– Familiar with the use of SCM tools such as GIT, and other software developer tools relevant for build and test automation
– Network protocol knowledge is a benefit
– B/MSc degree within data science, SW; cybernetics or similar.
– C programming
– Embedded SW development
– Network protocols; GIT, Jenkins, Redmine, Jama