Hi there! 😊
Are you in the look for a new project? Have experience working as a data stage developer? Do you have knowledge of insurance industry? This opportunity might suit you well!
Our client is looking for a senior Data Stage Developer to join their team. In this role you would be developing and building new applications for an accounting related project. Even though they are looking for a person with senior level developing skills, they appreciate good communication and team working skills. They are looking for someone with a so called cultural fit.
The client is indeed one of the largest insurance companies in Finland. They are building completely new accounting applications, so no work with legacy systems is needed. Their developing team is scattered around the world, so expect hybrid working with professionals from around the world.
Who are you:
– Passionate team player with a hands on attitude
– Prepared to work independently and to take responsibility
– Familiar with the insurance industry
– You have experience working with IBM DataStage (11.5)
– Have senior level developing skills with SQL servers and database projects
– Experience with agile working methods
Does this sound like it was made for you? Do not hesitate to send us a slack message or hit us up with an email!
Length: 6 months +
Location: Hybrid, no requirement for onsite working