Are you experienced in C++ developing? Passionate about taking ownership over things you are working with? Interested to work in a modern and enthusiastic music related team (or in a squad as the customer is calling it) and environment? If so, then we’d like to chat!
Our client (a global music streaming and media company) is looking for an experienced C++ Developer to join their Player Foundation team that is responsible for crafting their services music player control and listening context (playlists, albums and podcasts) experience. The team is at the heart of developing their main service: unlocking the potential to experiment with the player algorithms and developing listening experiences by providing player framework that defines what to play next.
As a C++ developer you would be developing the architecture and frameworks of the service, incrementally improve on their current functionality and support other teams in developing media experiences. They are currently doing a major rework of their architecture and their frameworks to be able better meet the requirements that have surfaced during the last few years. This includes supporting new media formats as well as improving how they manage the listening contexts.
If these points ring a bell for you, we think you could hit the virtuoso level in this role:
– You have experience with reading, writing, debugging and maintaining C++ code in big, complicated systems
– You excel at communication when it comes to setting up frameworks and collaborating with others
– You are confident in taking responsibility of your own work and are able to justify your development decisions
– You are comfortable in solving technical challenges and love getting things done
What is required:
– Deep knowledge of C++ development (Senior level)
Does this sound like music to your ears? Do not hesitate to send us a message!
Duration: 7 months +