Interested in working in a multinational music streaming and media company? Have experience working in development projects, from agile methods and coaching them? Look no further, we have your opportunity right here!
Our client indeed is looking for a talent to fill the boots of an Agile Coach. You would be joining a team of talented developers that are developing the core backend infrastructure of the clients globally used service. In this role your work would result in sustainable team improvement in delivery, knowledge and ownership of how the backend development team works. You would identify potential areas of focus to address delivery problems, team dynamics and systemic issues thus recommending strategies for improvement within their scope of impact.
What is included in this project:
– Providing hands-on support to engineering teams in adopting an agile mindset
– Analyzing the benefits of multiple agile approaches and help teams adopt the best ones
– Planning for collaborative environments like meetings and workshops
– Facilitating the process rather than giving answers
– Influencing by building positive relationships and motivating the need for change
We think you will rock in this project if these points fit with you:
– You have senior level experience in effective mentoring of teamwork skills and agile principles
– You have experience working in a larger multinational company where the team works internationally
– You have a resilient attitude towards finding solutions and innovative approaches when meeting resistance
– You are confident in giving constructive feedback
Does this sound like music to your ears? If so, hit us up with a slack message, an email or leave an application to this post!
Duration: 8 months