Position: 3D software engineer
Join the digital revolution of housing
Qispace is a new state of the art technology for 3D visualization of apartment projects. We are probably the only company in the world that automatically visualizes all the apartments in a building and generates its views. QI has ambitions for rapid international growth and is in dialogue with developers from the US to Japan. Therefore we need more talent our team and are now looking for a 3D Software Engineer!
Qi Holding AS is an Oslo-based technology company that has developed a SaaS platform from scratch. A platform is being created around this, as well as a number of practical solutions for the housing industry at all levels, from housing developer to buyer. Our SaaS is currently used by the housing association BOB BBL (Bergen og Omegn Boligbyggerlag) on, among other things, the project Alumen, check it out on www.qispace.com/alumen.
Key features of our new 3D software engineer
- Passion for 3D and using 3D technologies to solve complex problems
- Takes ownership of the project and is concerned that it will be the best possible
- Works independently and structured
- C++ or C# knowledge and multi-threaded programming techniques
- Various rendering frameworks and engines, such as Unreal Engine, Unity, Cesium, WebGL, Direct3D, OpenGL
- A broad range of graphics APIs and shader languages including DirectX and OpenGL/GLSL
- Knowledge and proficient application of 3D, math, rendering algorithms, and data structures
Technologies we have used in our projects: C #, .NET, MSSQL, MongoDB, couchbase, jQuery, REST API, .NET Core, DevOps, Node JS, Swift, Ionic, NVelocity, Git
- Opportunity to work with product development and shape the way forward.
- Unpretentious and pleasant working environment
- Competitive wages
- Insurance and pension scheme
- 5 weeks paid holiday
Apply by signing up to Talented👇