Postion: Tech Lead
Spond is a fast-growing Norwegian technology company based in Oslo. With the support of our enthusiastic users, the Spond team has built a market-leading service for organizing teams, groups and clubs around the world, simplifying their everyday lives and saving volunteers and sports leaders millions of hours of admin time. The Spond app currently has more than 1.300,000 monthly active users, half of which are based in Norway. In addition to the Spond app, we also offer Spond Club, a complete membership platform that lets clubs and associations manage their membership, including communication and payments.
Our passion is making fantastic products that power the success of our users. The Spond platforms are available in a number of markets and Spond is experiencing strong traction both in Norway and around the world.
Key responsibilities include:
● Collaborate with cross-functional peers and leaders to deliver projects
● Ensure efficient technical development processes and tools for our products across teams and deliveries according to plan and scope
● Drive and follow up on technical processes and process management, including scrum methodology and sprint planning
● Ensure timely product release and documentation according to specifications and estimates product documentation
● Prioritize tasks and delegate them to the team members with the right skills
● Contribute to product roadmaps and development tool strategy
● Research and evaluate requirements and options, when needed
● Support other parts of the organization as needed (sales, delivery, customer support)
Background / experience:
● Higher technical education (Bachelor’s degree or equivalent), and documented experience in software development/design/architecture or from technical project management roles within software/technology companies)
● Managerial experience, with delegation skills and a sense of personal accountability.
● Distributed workforce, systems and microservices
● Experience with scrum and agile development processes and tools
● Experience with technologies such as Jira, Scrum, Confluence
● Very good communication skills with ability to mentor.
● Capable of managing multiple tasks in parallel
● Able to predict challenges and apply good problem-solving approaches.
● Speak and write English fluently
● Result-oriented, methodical and structured
● Customer focused
We can offer
● The opportunity to influence and impact the further development of Spond
● Help take Spond from a Norwegian household name to an international
● Highly competent and talented colleagues
● A young and engaging work environment filled with passionate individuals
● Flexible work environment, with fantastic offices located super centrally,
● A unique opportunity to join the journey of a tech scale-up experiencing
exponential growth and global ambitions
● Competitive salary and extensive benefits plan
Apply by joining Talented👇