Do you like programming, and wish to help other developers with their next career step?
Talented is a network of developers that tailors career opportunities for independent and job-seeking developers. Talented was established with the wish to represent a different voice in a somewhat noisy labor market. We turn the recruitment process upside down by putting the developers wishes first. Talented is a professional representative and partner for the developer, who matches the developer to their chosen project or position. Talented is now looking for a full-stack developer who can help developers with their next career step, whether they are looking for projects or employment.
Who is Talented?
Talented is a part of the Talented Family, which consists of six companies in Norway and Finland. Talented Finland was established 5 years ago, and are now 35 employees and had a turnover of 130 million in 2020. Talented Norway is 1 year old, had a turnover of 12 million the first operating year, and has 9 employees. Our joint network consists of 3,000 job seeking and independent developers.
What will your workday look like?
- Help independent and job-seeking developers with their next career step
- Communicate with our community, and be a contributor to building it even bigger
- Communicate with our partner companies. This includes challenging and understanding their needs
- Work with tech internally in Talented, together with a team of developers. We are working on developing technology that simplifies recruitment, in favor of the developer
Apply by signing up to Talented👇
Who are you?
- Expertise in full stack development, with mainly emphasis on backend
- Minimum 4 years experience with development
- You love talking to others and discussing new trends
- Experience with customer contact, for example through work as a consultant
- You get the opportunity to help lift an entrepreneurial organization up and forward in the Nordic region
- Ownership interests in Norway and new locations we will establish in
- A good and informal work environment, with a flexible and autonomous working day
- Focus on ensuring that our employees have a work-family balance
- We don’t believe in workplace pecking orders or processes set in stone and are huge advocates for a self-directive way of working – and we hope you do too.
- We believe in giving people power and responsibility, we believe in constant learning, and we believe in you.