Position: Frontend developer
Spond is a fast-growing Norwegian technology company based in Oslo. With the support of our enthusiastic users, the Spond team has built a market-leading service for organizing teams, groups and clubs around the world, simplifying their everyday lives and saving volunteers and sports leaders millions of hours of admin time. The Spond app currently has more than 1.300,000 monthly active users, half of which are based in Norway. In addition to the Spond app, we also offer Spond Club, a complete membership platform that lets clubs and associations manage their membership, including communication and payments.
Our passion is making fantastic products that power the success of our users. The Spond platforms are available in a number of markets and Spond is experiencing strong traction both in Norway and around the world. We are now looking for a skilled and experienced front-end developer to further excel our membership system for organizations and clubs, Spond Club.
As front-end developer, you will have a key role in Spond, and be part of a small, high-paced team with great ambitions and a strong passion to further develop the Spond Club platform to not only meet but exceed the needs of our users. This role will have the main responsibility for front-end development for Spond Club, in close collaboration with a highly skilled team. Tasks will also include assisting our sales and customer success teams with technical inquiries from end-users.
At Spond, we work in close collaboration with our users. Hence, the ideal candidate is a collaborator with strong people skills, and a self-starter that can come up with clever, practical product solutions, in line with the needs of our users.
Technologies you will work with include:
- React, Webpack, Storybook, Git and Jenkins.
- Should you also be able to support backend work, Java, Thrift, Jetty and OpenJPA will also come in handy.
As a person, we envision someone curious and creative, who is motivated and invigorated by the prospect of building a market-leading platform for engaged users in many markets.
- Education in computer science, computer technology or other relevant field is desirable
- 5 years work experience with web development, of which at least 2 years with React framework
- Fluency in English and Norwegian (Norwegian language requirement may be waived for the right candidate)
We can offer you
- Exceptionally engaged, dedicated and highly skilled colleagues
- Great office location downtown Oslo in a really cool scale-up hub
- A key, influential role in one of Norway’s fastest growing tech services with substantial international ambitions, furthering the Spond Club platform and driving genuine value creation, every single day
- Competitive salary and benefits We look forward to welcoming a new colleague to join us on the next stage in the Spond growth journey.
Apply by joining Talented👇