Position: 3D software engineer
Learn more: www.qispace.com
QiSpace is the transforming force of tomorrow’s real estate market. Qispace is a platform that makes use of standardized Building Information Modeling (BIM) in order to generate 3D visualizations of all spaces in a building and its views.
QiSpace reduces development time and improves profitability for building developers while creating an interactive space where buyers can quickly browse through the various points of interest, move around freely in the space, change the interior design or see a 3D floor plan from above, contributing to increased buyer confidence and reduced time on the market.
QiSpace is an Oslo-based stealth-mode startup, part of a larger envisioned ecosystem called QiTech which is owned by Qi Holding AS. They are securely funded and rapidly growing with clients and employees alike, offering relocation packages to experts within 3D Design and Engineering globally. The platform is already used by e.g. housing associations in Bergen and Harstad, check it out on www.qispace.com/larsneset.
Key features of our new 3D software engineer
- Passion for 3D and using 3D technologies to solve complex problems
- Passionate and experienced in the art of coding
- Ownership of projects and striving for the best result
- Fast-learner with an open mind
- Agnostic about the use of technology
- Works independently and structured
- Ability to build on other people’s code
- Flexible when it comes to tasks
- Knowledge and proficient application of 3D, math, rendering algorithms, and data structures
- Understanding of procedurally generated 3D
Ability to work with photorealistic rendering techniques, including complex lighting models and Path Tracing
- Able to tightly optimize code, by for example using multiple CPU cores efficiently and using the GPU to solve complex problems quickly
- Various rendering frameworks and engines, such as Unreal Engine, Unity, Cesium, WebGL, Direct3D, OpenGL
- Good understanding of shader programming, especially GLSL and Vulkan.
- Ability to integrate code with cloud based solutions for asset loading and persistence
Technologies we have used in our projects
- Opportunity to shape the way forward in an untapped market
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Insurance and pension scheme
- Flexible working hours
- Unpretentious and pleasant working environment
Apply by signing up to Talented👇