Position: Senior 3D Artist
Learn more: www.qispace.com
QiSpace is the transforming force of tomorrow’s real estate market. Qispace is a platform that makes use of standardized Building Information Modeling (BIM) in order to generate 3D visualizations of all spaces in a building and its views.
QiSpace reduces development time and improves profitability for building developers while creating an interactive space where buyers can quickly browse through the various points of interest, move around freely in the space, change the interior design or see a 3D floor plan from above, contributing to increased buyer confidence and reduced time on the market.
QiSpace is an Oslo-based stealth-mode startup, part of a larger envisioned ecosystem called QiTech which is owned by Qi Holding AS. They are securely funded and rapidly growing with clients and employees alike, offering relocation packages to experts within 3D Design and Engineering globally. The platform is already used by e.g. housing associations in Bergen and Harstad, check it out on www.qispace.com/larsneset.
Our new senior 3D artist will
- Set up environment / interior scenes using Blender, Unity3d and internal tools
- Be responsible for populating and maintaining QiSpace’s repository with photo-realistic PBR assets both for interior and exterior
- Perform coordination and QA on assets that are outsourced to third party companies
Who are we looking for?
- A 3D artist who has relevant experience – seniority of applicants is evaluated based on portfolio and quality of work experience
- Must be experienced with 3D asset creation pipelines (modellering, uv unwrapping, pbr materials, texture baking, exporting, etc.)
- Good understanding of making photorealistic renders using Path Tracing and other render technologies, making sure materials and lighting is optimal
- Generally structured and organized in regards to naming conventions, parenting hierarchy, etc.
- Experience with procedurally based modelling is a plus
- An interest in interior design and visualization is a plus
- Basic knowledge of scripting in Python, C# is a plus
- Must be able to work from our office in Oslo, Norway alongside the rest of our 3D team
Software we are using
- Blender, 3ds Max, Unity3D, Unreal Engine, Substance Painter, Quixel Megascans, Archicad, Revit, etc.
Opportunity to shape the way forward in an untapped market
Competitive salary and benefits
Insurance and pension scheme
Flexible working hours
Unpretentious and pleasant working environment
Apply by signing up to Talented👇