Open Position Optin Bank
Fintech Lead developer .NET Azure
Do you wish to lead and develop the fintech solutions of tomorrow?
Optin Bank develops and offers innovative business-critical fintech solutions within e-Commerce, finance and other credit and payment services. We work smoothly and continuously deliver a priority product plan using leading technologies, such as Microsoft .Net and Microsoft Azure.
As our Tech Lead you will play an essential role in creating Optin Bank’s future, and will be a part of a highly competent development team that lives for solving problems and to think new. Our new Lead Developer will provide the bank with a mix of leadership qualities and technical expertise.
- Both front- and back-end development
- Coordinate and implement development projects
- To further develop and continuously improve the technical platforms of the bank
- Actively contribute to technology selection and digital strategy
- System design and architecture
- Collaboration with external partners on integrations and data exchange
- To secure technical quality, safety and compliance with current regulations
- Higher education of relevance (experience can compensate for formal education)
- In-depth knowledge of Microsoft .Net
- In-depth knowledge of Microsoft Azure
- Good knowledge of Vue or other front-end frameworks
- Experience with agile development methodologies and frameworks
- Knowledge of Devops
- Microsoft .Net Core, JS, MS Azure som plattform (Azure Devops, Repos, Wiki, Service Bus m.m.), open API and third-part integrations, IT security
Are you interested?
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or apply by joining Talented👇
We are looking for someone who
- Has ambitions and interests in developing a technology-driven bank
- Is comfortable writing code and at the same time creates enthusiasm and gathers everyone around a common technical vision.
- Is creative and motivated by innovation and change, and at the same time sees the importance of stability and predictability
- A progressive and motivated environment, both professionally and socially
- A key role in a thriving bank
- The opportunity to work with the technology and financial services of tomorrow
- The opportunity to further develop a strong, professional environment of technology
- Competitive conditions
- To develop your own expertise- and business competence