Position: Senior Architect
Ironstone is a Cloud Service Provider putting business first by combining IT with good business sense
By cleverly combining the power of innovation with in-depth business sense, we help companies heighten efficiency, boost productivity, and accelerate growth, ensuring their solutions stay current as their businesses and industries evolve. We strive to be the best and most competent business partner out there, providing our customers first class distribution, management and support. To reach our goals we now seek an excellent Senior Architect to our Azure Team in Sweden!
We are fortunate to work with some of the most recognized brands in the Nordics, leading independent software vendors and many inspiring startups and scale-ups, all filled with excited people eager to revolutionize their business area! They all rely on our industry-leading solutions, brilliant employees and a massive dose of enthusiasm.
- Experience as cloud architect for larger cloud implementations
We hope your skillset cover most of these areas;
- Enterprise solution design
- Agile approach to sales, implementation, projects and operations.
- Setup and optimize web solutions in Azure (Functions, API, App Services and Kubernetes)
- Subject matter expert in networking: Best practices, architecting and deployment and operations
- Subject matter expert for IaaS and PaaS; Best practices, architecting, deployment and operations
- In depth knowledge of Azure AD.
- Migrations from On-Prem to Azure: VMs and web services
- Proven track-record for automation.
- Cost reduction and optimization
- Governance in Azure: Cost, security, tags, locks, access control, key vaults, logging and much more.
- Azure DevOps, YAML and development logic
As our Senior Architect you will be working with:
– Solution architecture and design
– Project planning and implementation
– Requirement understanding and analysis
– Cost estimates
- Project and Consultancy work
– Cost estimates
Apply by signing up with Talented Community👇