Do you want to lead the development of tomorrows solutions for a greener world?
Forestify is a young startup developing a software platform to help reforest the world. The cloud platform combines satellite imagery, remote sensing and blockchain to provide more transparency and trust in reforestation projects for donors, reforestation organizations and governments alike.
To help with further development of the Forestify platform, we are looking for a person with strong software development and leadership capabilities. As a CTO in Forestify you will have a central role in a company with big ambitions.
You will be working with
- Planning, development and evaluation of the Forestify platform
- Contribute with input and insight to develop Forestify further
- Backend development on web services (python, flask, java)
- Cloud development
- Spatial databases
- Identity management
- You will have the flexibility to define your tech stack
Interested? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or apply by signing up to Talented👇
What we offer:
- Work with an international, dynamic team
- Help shape a young start-up that wants to make the world a better and greener place
- Start-up with high flexibility, including options for part-time work and potential to become a partner.
Who are you?
- Strong software development background
- Hands-on, full stack developer with experience in web services / cloud development / databases / web applications
- Blockchain expertise is a big plus
- Norway-based (with preference for Oslo)