Position: Product Manager
Do you want to be a part of revolutionizing an entire industry?
Ferdia is leading in digitizing the tour bus industry through an Uber-like approach. We are growing and have plans of going international. Therefore we are looking for an ambitious Product Manager who will ensure the customer journey with Ferdia in the best possible way.
Your main responsibility will be to ensure that Ferdia has the best solution in this industry. You will be responsible for setting the vision, the strategy and the priorities for Ferdia. Also you will be owning and developing the customer journey at Ferdia, and convert market insight and customer needs into concrete improvements.
We are going to revolutionize and renew the tour bus market through digitizing small and medium sized tour bus companies by making it easier, safer and more flexible to rent and tour buses. This could be for business trips, festivals or football matches. We started in 2016 and today we have 5 employees. Ferdia is a common brand for recognized, local bus companies. Through modern technology we create environmental benefits and enable new on-demand mobile services. We have a pleasant office at Startup Labs in Oslo.
Today we deliver 2 services:
- IT-platform for tour bus companies that handles sales/orders, planning and invoicing. It is called TEQ and 10 bus companies are now using this.
- Renting buses for private customers and companies. Today we are the only mayor in Norway where the customer can get a precise price estimate, and accept an offer in one click.
Our ambition is to grow in Europe. We have support from Innovasjon Norge, collaborating with Tinde (one of the largest bus companies in Norway), and are now working on going international. Exciting times ahead of us!!
You will do this
- Design strategy, goal and prioritization for our products and services
- Analyse the customer journey and make sure we build features that fulfill the customers needs
- Work closely with sale, developer and leadership
- Prepare a business case for developing new functionality
- Ensure good support for the customers of the service
- Project management and coordination
- Take care of and develop relations with customers and suppliers
- Develop and prioritize a roadmap
- Develop and maintain facts and insight about the market and our services
We can offer
- Competitive conditions
- Modern premises at StartupLab in Forskningsparken
- Stock program
- Good pension- and insurance scheme
We believe you are
- Strong at tech and digital solutions, but also has a commercial brain.
- Founder-personality, able to adjust, and great wish to learn more
- Like to dig into details, but with a good overview
- Outgoing, good at expectation management and like to communicate both with technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Good communication skills, both in english and in an scandinavian language (norwegian/swedish/danish)
- Solution oriented with focus at possibilities and potential
Your background rather have some of this:
- Experience from product development, product management and customer journeys
- Relevant education, preferably at master level (technology, entrepreneurship or “indøk”)
- Relevant industry experience. (happily from mobility or logistic and/or startup)
- Considerable experience with development of digital products/services
- We look for candidates that want to work on-site in Oslo
Apply by joining Talented Community👇