Position: QA Lead
Do you want to be a part of revolutionizing an entire industry?
Ferdia is leading in digitizing the tour bus industry through an Uber-like approach. We are growing and have plans of going international, and are therefore looking for an experienced professional to ensure quality at all levels.
We are going to revolutionize and renew the tour bus market through digitizing small and medium sized tour bus companies by making it easier, safer and more flexible to rent and tour buses. This could be for business trips, festivals or football matches. We started in 2016 and today we have 5 employees, but soon we will double the size. Ferdia is a common brand for recognized, local bus companies. Through modern technology we create environmental benefits and enable new on-demand mobile services. We have a pleasant office at Startup Labs in Oslo.
Today we deliver 2 services:
- An IT-platform for tour bus companies that handles sales/orders, planning and invoicing. It is called TEQ and 10 bus companies are now using this (and counting).
- Renting buses for private customers and companies. Today we are the only mayor in Norway where the customer can get a precise price estimate, and accept an offer in one click.
Your main responsibility will be to test and approve all deliveries from the development team. You will be a key part of the product team and assist with specifications, support and training. You must set the standard for quality and be an active contributor to good customer experiences.
This is what you will be doing
- Test all deliveries from the development team, ensuring that they meet the requirements
- Create and manage frameworks for automated tests
- Follow up and assist the development team by preparing test procedures and ensuring that these are followed
- Contribute to continuous improvements in our processes and routines, set standards for the development team
- Develop measurable standards for relevant quality parameters (eg. performance and response time), and work actively with the development team for continuous improvement.
- As a central part of the product team, you will also work with the preparation of specifications, user testing, user support, support and training
- Contribute both high and low with tasks to be performed in a startup
- Relevant higher education
- Significant experience with QA and automated testing
- Practical experience with BDD and / or TDD
- Experience with Scrum
- Preferably project experience
- Good communication skills in Norwegian and English
- Independent and responsible
- Conscious about quality
- Great capacity for work
- Ability to inspire others, but at the same time set clear requirements and expectations
- Flexible and versatile
What can we offer
- Competitive terms
- Modern premises in StartupLab in Forskningsparken
- Share option scheme
- Good pension and insurance schemes
Apply by joining Talented 👇