Are you passionate about marketing, and wish to disrupt recruitment to an attractive and valuable environment for developers?
Talented is a network of developers that tailors career opportunities for independent and job-seeking developers. Talented was established with the wish to be a different voice in a somewhat noisy labor market. We turn the recruitment process upside down by putting the developers wishes first. Talented is a professional representative and partner for the developer, who matches the developer to their chosen project or position. Talented is now looking for a full-time digital marketer to help Talented Norway attract even more experienced developers to our network, whether they are looking for projects or employment.
Who is Talented?
Talented is a part of the Talented Family, which consists of six companies in Norway and Finland. Talented Finland was established 5 years ago and are now 35 employees and had a turnover of 130 million in 2020. Talented Norway is 1 year old, had a turnover of 12 million the first operating year, and has 9 employees. Our joint network consists of 3,000 job seeking and independent developers.
What will your workday look like?
- Help independent and job-seeking developers with their next career step
- Communicate with our community, and be a contributor to building it even bigger
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the marketing department and their activities
- Plan and carry out marketing activities
- Test, analyze and report
- Communicate with all departments and make sure to be up to date on what is the main focus at all times
Apply by signing up to Talented👇
Who are you?
- Around 5 years of experience in the field of marketing or a really convincing backstory
- Data-driven mindset, knows the way around data
- Experience with analytics and can independently formulate analysis
- In-depth understanding of performance marketing
- Can create content (i.e., blog posts, ad copy)
- Knows the IT industry and knows what makes developers tick
- Good writing skills in both Norwegian and English
- Have an eye for what is visually pleasing and not
- Growth mindset; wants to develop as a marketer
- You get the opportunity to help lift an entrepreneurial organization up and forward in the Nordic region
- A good and informal work environment, with a flexible and autonomous working day
- Focus on ensuring that our employees have a work-family balance
- We don’t believe in workplace pecking orders or processes set in stone and are huge advocates for a self-directive way of working – and we hope you do too.
- We believe in giving people power and responsibility, we believe in constant learning, and we believe in you.