Elmatica, a broker of printed circuits, is looking for their new Senior Software Developer. We are involved in product development in various industries, all from medical and energy, assisting our customers with Printed Circuit board design, development, production and delivery. Would you like to work for a company where you can make a difference, create user driven solutions and be a part of all phases in the development lifecycle?
As Elmatica’s new software developer you will
Take an active role in the Technology Department in development of Elmatica systems. The existing solutions are built in Ruby on rails. All further and additional development is agnostic and gives you the chance to use the technology of your choice.
You will be working on creating user driven solutions, and you will be able to be a part of all the phases in the development lifecycle; by developing, implementing, and maintaining components and interfaces. If you have superior development expertise and a problem-solving attitude, there is a strong possibility you will thrive in Elmatica’s Tech Department.
- Write clean, maintainable and efficient code
- Design robust, scalable and secure features
- Test applications for performance, responsiveness and security
- Integrate data storage and data processing solutions
- Improve and maintain applications after deployment
- Develop new business applications
- Creating and implementing design plans
Experience and skills
- Experience with Ruby on Rails and Python
- Ability to integrate multiple data sources into one system
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (Git preferably)
- Good understanding of API Technologies (RESTFul)
- Knowledge of SQL, PostgreSQL
- Experience with cloud providers such as Heroku and Azure (AWS is a plus)
- Good collaboration and communication with other team members
- Fluent in English (Written and Spoken). Company language is English so speaking or reading Norwegian is not a prerequisite
- Interest in Application Software Security is a bonus
Contact email@example.com or apply by joining Talented👇