Qi Holding AS is an Oslo-based technology company that has developed a SaaS platform from scratch. This is currently used by the housing association BOB BBL (Bergen og Omegn Boligbyggerlag) on, among other things, the project Alumen (www.qispace.com/alumen ). We are probably the only company in the world that automatically visualizes all the apartments in a building and generates its views. A platform is beeing created around this, as well as a number of practical solutions for the housing industry at all levels, from housing developer to buyer.
QI has ambitions for rapid international growth and is in dialogue with developers from the US to Japan.
Key features of our new backend developer
- Takes ownership of the project and is concerned that it will be the best possible.
- Learns fast and open to learning new things
- Works independently and structured
- Experience from mobile projects
- Masters troubleshooting and working on other people’s code
- Unity or Unreal engine and automative solutions here
- Procedural 3D generation
- OpenGL (inkGL, GLSL)
Technologies we have used in our projects: C #, .NET, MSSQL, MongoDB, couchbase, jQuery, REST API, .NET Core, DevOps, Node JS, Swift, Ionic, NVelocity, Git
- Opportunity to work with product development and shape the way forward.
- Unpretentious and pleasant working environment
- Competitive wages
- Insurance and pension scheme
- 5 weeks paid holiday
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or apply by signing up to Talented👇