Ardoq is one of the fastest growing technology companies in Norway and has expanded internationally to London, New York, and Copenhagen. The Graph platform enables customers to map dependencies across strategic objectives, projects, applications, processes, and people, allowing them to assess the impact of change and make better and faster decisions.
As our Team Lead / Frontend developer you will
- You’ll be an integral part of the engineering team: Both greenfield feature development, maintaining existing functionality, wrangling with old code, solving bugs, working on performance and focusing on continuous quality improvement
- There’s also the possibility of helping on cloud infrastructure, automation and developer tooling if you want
- Work with a highly skilled team who solves problems thru good teamwork with the ability to give feedback
- The team works efficient with focus on high quality code and positive change, not artificial deadlines
We offer you
- Being a part of a fast growing, innovative company with international ambitions
- A great workplace built around Ardoq’s values: Bold, Caring and Driven
- Making bold decisions pushing the product, our selves and our customers forward
- A workplace with a focus on speaking your mind, have difficult conversations, disagree and grow
Who are you?
- You should have a good knowledge of web technologies and a passion for building beautiful web apps with stellar user experience
- Our main framework is React, so it’s good if you know this from before
- We think it’s a plus if you consider yourself a full stack developer and don’t mind getting your hands dirty
Contact email@example.com or apply by joining Talented👇