Are you passionate about marketing, and wish to help other developers with their next career step?
Talented is a network of developers that tailors career opportunities for independent and job-seeking developers. We turn the traditional recruitment process upside down by putting the developers wishes first. Talented is a professional representative and partner for the developer, who matches the developer to their chosen project or position.
Who is Talented?
Talented is a part of the Talented Family, which consists of six companies in Norway and Finland. Talented Finland was established 5 years ago, and are now 35 employees and had a turnover of 130 million in 2020. Talented Norway is 1 year old, had a turnover of 12 million the first operating year, and has 9 employees. Our joint network consists of 3,000 job seeking and independent developers.
What will your workday look like?
- Help independent and job seeking developers with their next career step, through clear and precise communication
- Keep the webpage and blog updated with relevant content
- Produce and post engaging content in our channels (blog, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and Twitter).
- Contribute in the marketing department´s projects
Contact email@example.com, or apply by signing up to Talented👇
Who are you?
- A marketing student, or someone with similar background
- You can work 1.5 days a week (on weekdays, during daytime)
- You are creative, take initiative, and has high feasibility
- You get the opportunity to help lift an entrepreneurial organization up and forward in the Nordic region
- Ownership interests in Norway and new locations we will establish in
- A good and informal work environment, with a flexible and autonomous working day
- Focus on ensuring that our employees have a work-family balance
- We don’t believe in workplace pecking orders or processes set in stone and are huge advocates for a self-directive way of working – and we hope you do too.
- We believe in giving people power and responsibility, we believe in constant learning, and we believe in you.