Position: Platform Engineer
Do you want a high degree of professional freedom, space for creativity, shaping your own work day while coding in a slick developer environment?
Of course you do. Join our young(ish) product team of developers, designers, and machine learning engineers while we try to create the next big platform for bot and eCommerce conversion technology. Right in the centre of Oslo, Grünerløkka.
We’ve put a lot of work into keeping the back of the house as tidy as the front of the house so that we can have fast paced feature development. That means having a good developer experience for our team, maintainable code, updated libraries, lots of automation, and ease of deployment.
About the company
Kindly is a tech company that is experiencing strong growth. To support this growth, we are actively on the lookout for a new addition to our team; someone who is passionate about technology, and is smart and friendly!
Kindly develops a platform for creating chatbot solutions, used by businesses to engage, assist and convert their visitors & customers online. Our tech reaches over one million users each month, and thousands of messages are processed at every hour on behalf of our customers – Companies such as Elkjøp Nordic, Kahoot, Varner-Gruppen and Norwegian, to name a few.
We are very happy that our company is being built by fun, down-to-earth, hardworking and talented people. Together, we’re developing a platform that takes the online user experience to the next level!
About the position
As a platform engineer in Kindly you will be overseeing all the different platform components and technologies that keep our services running smoothly and allowing us to scale our platform to more users. Kubernetes clusters, our application services, databases, CI systems and other cloud infrastructure. This includes paving the way for own developers to release code efficiently and securely into the wild.
Kindly offers a pleasant, inclusive and creative workplace, where we give our employees responsibility and trust, along with the opportunity to shape their own working day.
We can offer you
- Large degree of professional freedom, flexible work hours and location
- Hackathons every month during work-hours
- Bi-monthly tech-talks during work-hours
- Career opportunities that provide good professional and personal development.
- Competitive salary and conditions
- The ability to work with great colleagues in a pleasant and modern office, situated in Grünerløkka, Oslo
- The ability to influence the development of our products, and a place where you will quickly see your work realized and recognized
Who are you?
You have strong and varied technical experience, and you are interested in learning new stuff. You have opinions on how to do things right, but you also respect others’ opinions, and can be diplomatic in your argumentation.
You are also an easy-going and social person who appreciates and enjoys a good working atmosphere, and likes to have fun at work.
We are looking for someone who has:
- Strong programming chops, scripting and automation skills
- Understanding of security, scalability and performance
- Ability to self-organize and see improvement potentials
It’s also good if you have experience with:
- Kubernetes and Docker
- Google Cloud Platform, or AWS
- Terraform or other configuration management system
- CircleCI or other CI/CD systems
- Shell scripting
- Postgresql or other SQL databases
- Mongodb or other NoSQL databases
Apply by joining Talented👇