Do you want to be a part of innovating the mealtime experience as a Product Owner for our Production systems?
We are a market-leading company in food tech in Scandinavia, known for our brands Godtlevert, Adams Matkasse, Linas Matkasse, and RetNemt. We are pioneers within the meal kit business and continue to drive this category forward in our pursuit to innovate the mealtime experience. In order to continue this journey we are looking for a Product Owner for our Production systems.
We have built our own Production systems tailored to our needs. Every week we produce customer unique meal kits, with a high throughput and very low error rate. The secret sauce is our own built tech which enables us to optimize every stage of the production process. This enables us to customize the systems to our needs and use the data to fuel Machine Learning and analytics solutions that vastly improves our processes. Our tech team consists of 30+ highly dedicated professionals, making up a vibrant tech community based in Oslo and Stockholm.
Our Production systems are always evolving, and we need a Product owner to lead this effort, set a vision, and deliver on a roadmap. You will work closely with our Production department, our Solution Architect within this area, as well as the rest of the tech team. The complexity of the production process is increasing with the amount of software and hardware that is involved. We strive for a high uptime, high fault tolerance, and minimal disruptions to the production workflow. Part of this effort relies on creating good processes, educating super users at our production sites, and driving a high standard of excellence.
We believe this could be you:
- A few years of experience from a technical role as a Product Owner, support specialist or similar roles
- An education within Computer systems, IT, or similar is an advantage. Work experience can make up for lacking academic credentials
- High technical know-how, and will benefit from having done some coding yourself in the past, either professionally or in hobby projects
- You are intrigued by the possibilities of combining hardware and software to improve production efficiency
- Good knowledge and experience of working with databases is an advantage
- Preferably a good knowledge of basic network
- A team player who is good at building relationships with different stakeholders
- Sharing knowledge comes natural to you
- You execute and have a strong bias to action
- Ambitious, set the bar high, and take pride in what you deliver
- Always eager to learn new things and improve
Your responsibilities will be:
- Set the vision, build the roadmap, and plan the development of our own-built Production systems
- Day to day follow up of development team, including validation, and production deployments
- Support and troubleshooting of Hardware and Production Software
- Work with the Superusers in the Production department to enable them to handle critical production errors and outages on their own
- Drive quality, resilience and high uptime in our systems
- Participate in development projects in our Production sites
- The work will primarily be in our Production site at Søren Bulls vei 2, and our office in the city center of Oslo. You will also travel to our production sites in Gothenburg in Sweden and in Helsingør in Denmark.
- A fun, fast paced, work environment where we empower our people to take decisions
- Opportunities to grow and learn new technologies
- Flexible and hybrid working environment
- A capable Tech team with dedicated employees who support each other in reaching our goals
- A competitive salary and compensation package
- We combine the speed and the collaboration from a scale up company with the large possibilities of a publicly listed company