Do you want a high degree of professional freedom and space for creativity, while working in a slick developer environment?
Join our young(ish) product team of 20-odd skilled product developers, designers, and machine learning engineers while we try to create the next big platform for bot and eCommerce conversion technology. Right in the centre of Oslo, Grünerløkka.
We’ve put a lot of work into keeping the back of the house as tidy as the front of the house so that we can have fast paced feature development. That means having a good developer experience for our team, maintainable code, updated libraries, lots of automation, and ease of deployment.
About the company
Kindly is a tech company that is experiencing strong growth. To support this growth, we are actively on the lookout for a new addition to our team; someone who is passionate about technology, and is smart and friendly! Your new colleagues are fun, down-to-earth, hardworking and talented people.
Our tech reaches over one million users each month, and thousands of messages are processed at every hour on behalf of our customers – Companies such as Elkjøp Nordic, Kahoot, Varner-Gruppen and Norwegian, to name a few.
Who are you?
You have strong and varied technical experience, are easy-going and social, like to have fun at work, and you are interested in learning new stuff. You have opinions on how to do things right, but you also respect others’ opinions, and can be diplomatic in your argumentation.
We are looking for someone who has:
- 3-5+ years experience with backend development
- Understanding of scalability and performance
- Commitment to collaboration, code reviewing, and writing reusable code
- Ability to lead or self-organize a project through the entire feature development life cycle
Our tech stack today:
- SQL databases (Postgresql or other), NoSQL databases (Mongodb or other)
- Kubernetes and Docker
- Google Cloud Platform, or AWS
- Terraform or other configuration management system
- Shell scripting
About the position
Being a developer on the product team takes you through all the stages of the feature development life cycle: discussing the idea together with others, design speccing and workshopping, development, testing, and finally releasing it into the wild.
What do you get from us?
- Large degree of professional freedom, responsibility, autonomy, trust and an inclusive and creative workplace
- Hackathons every month during work-hours and bi-monthly tech-talks
- Career opportunities that provide good professional and personal development.
- Competitive salary and conditions
- The ability to work with great colleagues in a pleasant and modern office
- The ability to influence the development of our products, and a place where you will quickly see your work realized and recognized
Are you interested?
Apply by joining Talented 👇