Position: Lead QA Engineer
Do you want to be a part of revolutionizing an entire industry?
Ferdia is leading the digitalization of the tour bus industry through an Uber-like approach. We are revolutionizing the tour bus industry by digitalizing small and medium sized tour bus companies and through making it much easier to rent and use tour busses, regardless of the purpose. Ferdia is a company that is on its way into an exciting market where you will have the opportunity to be a part of the positive environmental change within passenger transport, and contribute to creating something positive for future generations.
We are growing rapidly and have international plans, we are therefore looking for an experienced professional that can ensure high quality in every aspect of our product. We started in 2016 and the team in Oslo consists of 7 people as of today, but we are recruiting actively. We have received support from Innovation Norway, entered into a partnership with Tide (one of the biggest bus companies in Norway) and have started our work with internationalization. We are facing a very exiting time!
Today we deliver 2 services:
- An IT-platform for tour bus companies that handles sales/orders, planning and invoicing. It is called TEQ and 10 bus companies are now using this (and counting).
- Renting buses for private customers and companies. Today we are the only mayor in Norway where the customer can get a precise price estimate, and accept an offer in one click.
Your main responsibility will be to test and approve all deliveries from the development team. This includes taking part in the operational aspect of testing and quality assurance. It is desirable that you have a good understanding of technical aspect of what is being tested and that you are able to show how BDD / TDD can be done with technical terms. You will be a key part of the product team and assist with specifications, support and training. You must set the standard for quality and be an active contributor to good customer experiences.
This is what you will be doing
- Test all deliveries from the development team and ensure that they meet the requirements
- Create and manage frameworks for automated tests, including setting up and configuring pipelines for testing, writing scripts for automated testing and implemeting the tests
- Follow up and contribute to continuous improvements in our processes by preparing test procedures and ensuring that these are followed by the development team
- Develop measurable standards for relevant quality parameters (e.g. performance and response time) and work actively with the development team to continually evaluate these
- As a central part of the product team, you will also work with the preparation of specifications, user testing, user support, support and training
- Contribute both high and low with tasks to be performed in a startup
- Relevant higher education
- Significant experience with QA and automated testing, including the operational aspect
- Practical experience with BDD and / or TDD
- Experience with Scrum
- Preferably project experience
- Good communication skills in Norwegian and English
- Independent and responsible
- Conscious about quality
- Great capacity for work
- Ability to inspire others, but at the same time set clear requirements and expectations
- Flexible and versatile
What can we offer
- Competitive terms and conditions
- Share option scheme for employees
- A pragmatic and creative work style with a steep learning curve
- A large degree of influence on a new and exciting concept
- Team members with high ambitions and a go-getter attitude
- The opportunity to be a part of a company that is in a particularly interesting growth phase and that has started its plans for internationalization
- The opportunity to create a sustainable solution that has a positive impact on society
- Modern premises at StartupLab in Forskningsparken
- Good pension and insurance schemes
Apply by joining Talented 👇