(Open for fullstack, backend, and/or frontend)
Location: Oslo (Open for remote)
Who are Equality Check?
Equality Check was founded in 2015 and is a growth company that delivers a platform where employees can leave anonymous reviews about equal opportunity, workplace culture, work/life balance, the management’s commitment to diversity and more. Do you want to make a better workplace for everyone through transparency and accountability, join Equality Checks development team scale up their platform.
About the job
Imagine going to work and knowing that the hours you dedicate contribute to a real positive and lasting change in the world?
That’s what your future can be at Equality Check. Working at Equality Check is meaningful beyond just the challenge and creativity in the nature of your work. The work you do will be appreciated by thousands of people representing everything from C-level management to students to the person you sit next to on the train. As our developer you will be a key person to help develop and shape our product and determine how it impacts people’s lives in the workplace across industries. You will have autonomy and the freedom to explore your ideas. We care for our employees like family, and you will be working closely with a small team who support, inspire and push each other to reach our common goals. Our culture is built on mutual respect and a flat hierarchical structure. We believe that every voice in the team is crucial to our shared success and should be reflected in whatever we present to the world.
We are facing many opportunities going forward, from scaling to new markets to working with large amounts of data to aid companies to become better on diversity and inclusion. On that journey, we encourage you to help speed up our mission!
- You have experience in building web apps, either frontend, backend or both
- You are a self-driven developer who gets energy from working at speed and efficiency
- You are comfortable with risk, rapid growth, and uncertainty in a thriving startup
- You are positive, solutions-oriented and see opportunities
- You work well in a team and contribute to the overall team success
- You show initiative and get things done
- Energized by a demanding, fast-moving environment
- Committed to the continuous improvement of yourself, the team and the organization
What we offer
- Working with exciting technologies such as Next.js, Node, AWS and Terraform
- Impact on technology decisions, we believe in choosing the technology that solves the problem
- A fun and small team of passionate people from diverse backgrounds
- Dynamic environment where exciting opportunities are always showing up
- Offices in central Oslo in a modern co-working space that provides events, parties and presentations from industry leaders (Share)
- Possibility for stock options – we believe that having a stake in the upside is key to our shared success
- Family friendly policies and benefits
- Mentoring opportunities
- Offsites with the company to cabins and other destinations
- Afterwork drinks, snacks and games every month
- We firmly believe in autonomy, and your work schedule will be flexible to accommodate your life
Apply by joining Talented👇