Position: Digital Designer
Location: Remote (Office in Trondheim and Oslo)
“By putting people first, and intelligent technology inside, we’re enabling creators to focus on the conversation and each other — the story and the ones telling it — instead of the technical challenges traditionally tied to recording high-quality audio. It’s a mix of both hardware and software, which is really exciting to me as a designer, being able to work on a holistic user experience and production workflow across a diverse and complex set of scenarios.”
– Viktor, Chief Design Officer in Nomono
Nomono have created a cloud-based audio collaboration and processing tool, built specifically for podcasters, broadcast journalists, and audio storytellers. It enables audio professionals to be creative by freeing them from the complexity of the production. The whole process is simplifyed, from: the setup of equipment, the recording and the post-production. Nomono offers both the hardware for recording crystall clear audio and sound, and the platform to edit the content. Do you want to be designing the new way of audio collaboration and production? Come join our growing family of 33 that create for the love of sound, stories and human connection.
We’re working on products that will redefine how teams produce and collaborate on professional audio content for podcast, radio and broadcast. We envision a time and space where content creators and listeners connect with immersive sound. Our products make audio production a human experience, eliminating technical obstacles so people can focus on their story and the people in it, from recording to release. Join our growing family that create for the love of sound, stories and human connection.
What matters most is the mindset and passion you have for designing a next-generation audio production and collaboration product. As individuals and a team, we’re always evolving, which is why we focus on you and the value you bring. Together, we’ll stay flexible and adapt our methods and tools as needed.
Towards our vision, you’ll build and test advanced prototypes with industry experts from big and small audio production companies. You’ll help with developing and maintaining a holistic design system. Beside your love for connecting the dots, you know your way around Motion Design and micro-interactions to bring features to life and delight customers.
We hope you have:
- BSc/MSc in UX/UI, Interaction Design or a related field; relevant experience can compensate for the lack of formal education
- 4+ years of experience designing complex digital products and services
- Expertise in Interaction Design, Motion Design, and Human Interface Design
- You’re able to switch between holistic systems thinking and drilling down into pixel perfection
- You know how to apply typography and colors to create efficient and delightful user experiences
- Expert level knowledge of Figma — our weapon of choice — if you know Framer as well, that’s a bonus
- It’s nice if you have experience working with SaaS products and have some interest in coding
We design tools for great storytelling, and our ambition is to enable creators to immerse their listeners in the story, making it feel just like being there. You’ll join a big idea in the making alongside a brilliant team of designers, engineers, researchers and marketers. We’re backed by well-known investors that believe in our vision and ground-breaking research and technology. We hope you want to join the team and together figure out how we take Nomono to the next level!
We can offer
- Ownership: We’re building this together, and we believe everyone on the team deserves to take part in our success. That’s why we offer all colleagues equity in the company
- Direct influence: We put talent and ideas before titles. You’ll have the fun and freedom, but also the responsibility, to impact what we are making and where we are going
- Community: We believe in a flat culture of close collaboration, transparency and trust. Our team is our second family, and we’re here for it. When you get better, we get better
- Flexibility to create: We put innovation over predictability. We value your work in quality, not time stamps. And time off is key to performance. That’s why we offer a flexible vacation policy
- Tools: We’ll make sure you have the tools you need to deliver your best work yet. Your phone calls and internet is on us
Where we work
Most of us work from our Headquarter in Trondheim, as we believe the best culture and work emerges from real-world connection and interaction between people. However, your physical location is secondary to your passion for sound and delivering exceptional work. If we believe you’re a great fit with our team and culture, we’ll go far to get you onboard.
Do you want to know more about the position or submit an application? Apply in the form below 👇 or directly to Stine Jørgensen.
Growth Consultant at Nomono
+47 477 11 313