Position: Senior Platform Engineer
Location: Oslo, hybrid
Do you want to take a key role in a Software-as-a-Service health tech company by making sure our application stack runs on a reliable, scalable and highly secure platform? Are you experienced with Kubernetes, security and programming? We are looking for a skilled platform engineer who wants to influence and drive technological choices as we scale up, while also enjoying hands-on work.
THIS IS US
At Deepinsight we aspire to change the world for the better through the use of mathematics and code. Our mission is to take advantage of the unused potential in today’s health data through mathematics and code to create better health services. This will directly result in higher quality patient care, more efficient hospital operations and facilitate further research on the use of data in the healthcare sector.
We are an ambitious, highly skilled and curious group of 27 people, who are motivated by and believe in building data-driven products that will completely alter the way healthcare works today. Together we are on a journey of making data-driven healthcare a reality, by learning, inspiring and challenging each other every single day and have built a safe work environment where “Deeps” can thrive and be happy nerds. We are part of Kernel, a big Norwegian e-health and technology group. Kernel is our long-term strategic investor, and we actively collaborate with Norway’s largest electronic health record service provider for hospitals, DIPS AS.
You will be a driver in setting up our technical infrastructure and ensuring our SaaS services are reliable and secure. You will work hands-on, but also contribute to architecture and technology choices. As a member of the engineering team you will work closely with the other backend- and frontend-developers, and you will be the go-to-person on technologies like Kubernetes and secure cloud setups. You will also work closely with our data scientists, enabling them with the right tools to build and deploy data and ML pipelines. As we work with sensitive health data, the demands for security and confidentiality on our platform will be very high.
WE HOPE YOU
- Feel inspired by our mission and values, are motivated to build and scale a data and AI company and are committed to our joint cause.
- Have a solid background in programming and infrastructure technologies like Kubernetes
- Have experience with workflow managers (e.g Airflow, Luigi, Argo)
- Have experience with data pipelines (and potentially MLOps)
- Possess a good understanding of building secure cloud solutions
- Care for privacy of data and security
- Have experience from a SaaS-product company
WHAT WE CAN OFFER
- Purpose: The opportunity to join and shape a purpose-driven company aiming to truly make a difference in healthcare. Here you will take on the challenges that lie ahead in scaling and building a technology company together with other talents, with plenty of opportunities for personal growth.
- Work culture: A culture that fosters continuous learning, curiosity and transparency. We have a flat hierarchy, where everyone’s opinion is valued. We enjoy spending time together both for sharing knowledge and social experiences. Our ENPS (Employer Net Promoter Score) is double the industry standard (Q1, 2022) which we are very happy and proud of!
- Hybrid and flexible: Our belief is that culture and great work emerge from real connections, and that face-to-face time is an important part of that. That’s why we wish for our employees to spend at least a few days per week at the office. We offer flexible work hours and flexibility on office days versus home office days, giving room for the employee to adapt to what works best for them.
- Salary and benefits: We are a well funded start-up company and can offer a competitive salary range. We also offer private health insurance, paid mobile telephone subscription, and have monthly social activities together.
- Ownership: Every employee is a part of our success, that’s why everyone can participate in our employee shareholder programme and have the opportunity for stock options.
We are located in Karl Johans gate, but by Feb 1st we are moving into our new, cool and modern office space in Rådhusgata, close to Aker Brygge. A space where all Deeps can feel comfortable, have fun and build great products and relationships
Apply in the form below or directly to the consultant 👇