Toys and Space Rockets – are you our new Tech-Head – taking us even further?
Elmatica, a broker of printed circuits, is looking for their new Senior Software Developer. We are involved in product development in various industries, all from medical and energy, assisting our customers with Printed Circuit board design, development, production and delivery. Would you like to work for a company where you can make a difference, create user driven solutions and be a part of all phases in the development lifecycle?
We are looking for a colleague who can take an active role in the Technology Department in development of Elmatica systems. The existing solutions are built in Ruby on rails. All further and additional development is agnostic and gives you the chance to use the technology of your choice.
You will be working on creating user driven solutions, and you will be able to be a part of all the phases in the development lifecycle; by developing, implementing, and maintaining components and interfaces. If you have superior development expertise and a problem-solving attitude, there is a strong possibility you will thrive in Elmaticas Tech Department.
- Write clean, maintainable and efficient code
- Design robust, scalable and secure features
- Test applications for performance, responsiveness and security
- Integrate data storage and data processing solutions
- Improve and maintain applications after deployment
- Develop new business applications
- Creating and implementing design plans
Experience and skills
- Experience with Ruby on Rails and Python
- Ability to integrate multiple data sources into one system
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (Git preferably)
- Good understanding of API Technologies (RESTFul)
- Knowledge of SQL, PostgreSQL
- Experience with cloud providers such as Heroku and Azure (AWS is a plus)
- Good collaboration and communication with other team members
- Fluent in English (Written and Spoken). Company language is English so speaking or reading Norwegian is not a prerequisite
- Interest in Application Software Security is a bonus
More about Elmatica
We date back to 1971, however that does not make us dinosaurs, just experienced and skilled. Offering our expertise, knowledge, network of approved suppliers and providing security for our customers supply chain.
We are all about the future of printed circuit manufacturing in high technology industries such as Aviation, Energy, Defense and Medical. As our Senior Software Developer you will have a key role in the further development of our solutions. Offering an International work environment with emerging and leading technology. We operate globally with HQ in Oslo and offices in Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Germany, Poland, Italy, France, China, and South Africa. We are a company with a good work/life balance, an international environment, our values transparency, integrity and predictability reflect all our work and behavior. We say that “Nobody completes our customers’ purchasing process better than us”, yet we have a lot of fun while accomplishing it.
Do you want to be a part of our international environment who enjoys a good laugh and casual Fridays? For further information on who we are, take a look at our movie: www.elmatica.com/about/.